Saturday, November 15, 2008

It appears I am quite adept at making my kid cry.

I got my hair cut on Thursday. I decided to go short. REALLY short. Then I went to pick up Griffin. He sobbed all the way to Safeway. He asked people in the store if they liked my hair- they did. He did not agree with them.

Here are some comments from my son:

"I will only look at your face, not your hair."
"Mamas don't have hair like THAT."
"When we get home you are going to BRUSH your hair."
"Hello, Miss I don't like your hair."
"Look at that lady with the wild hair!" (spoken while sitting in the car with my friend and viewing me through the window.)
"aren't you going to wash your hair??" (Friday morning)

Ya know, I am not sure if I even want to post a picture of the new "do". I had no idea he even had any interest in my hair. I guess I was wrong! I can't believe that I got this picture of me with Griffin in the background making the face. Priceless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you better be nice to your mom about her hair, after all she is the one that feeds you! I for one think she looks FABULOUS!
Auntie Lu

Katie said...

I think your hair is cute! He'll get used to it. In the meantime, it's adorable that he is so concerned.